Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flickin The Flickr

I am extremely tired of these pictures. Most of them have been up on my facebook and myspace profiles for years now. I don't know why but at some point the joy of uploading tons of pictures of myself and others escaped me. This little project was kind of fun though so maybe I'll start taking photos again and updating my stuff more often. The only downside to Flickr is that I need yet another e-mail adress and password to remember as I had to create a yahoo Id. Thanks brand Identification, Your so convenient for massive internet corporations yet such a pain in the ass for me. Oh well I guess this will finally motivate me to start writing this stuff down or even use the little adress book program that came with my mac.
All of these photos are either of me or by me. The way to tell for those who aren't too quick witted is that the ones without me in them were shot by me. Some are of performances with my band TORA TORA TORA. Theres a bunch of photos of just running around Long Beach, and Santa Monica- two of the places I've lived in the past few years. And theres two of me singing with the Misfits. It was pretty funny. They let me sing a song with them and I blew the lyrics because I was so pumped to be singing on stage with a band I grew up listening too. Later on backstage Jerry Only was like "Who do you think you are? Fu**ing Mick Jagger or something?" It was rad. Another photo is of me with my old truck which had recently run over a fire hydrant. Lets just say that I don’t have very good luck with vehicles. Time to run this through word count HUZZAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment